The square carbon cup is for determining the Carbon equivalent, % Carbon, and % Silicon in molten iron by using the principle of thermal analysis. Cups are available in square and round shapes. 500 ℃ to produce “resin bonded sand”. This resin-bonded sand is shot into the pre-heated mold with having the K-type thermocouple tube inside. At the temperature of 250 ℃, the cup is formed by the resin bond.inquiry
This carbon cup is coated inside with silica for being thermal insulation and then filled in the cup with 15 grams of Tellurium. By means of drying this coated cup at the temperature of 80℃ for 4 hours, the carbon cup is ready for the casting control.
Carbon cups are Tellurium coated sensors used for the determination of carbon equivalent, % Carbon, and % silicon in gray, malleable, and ductile iron. They cover the entire range from 2.5 to 5 CE.
1. Very high success rate. Dependable.
2. Very high accuracy of Carbon and Silicon.
3. Wide pouring temperature range
4. Guaranteed white iron solidification
5. Easy to pour at every heat to exact specifications with the lowest price.
6. Excellent thermal insulation by using silica.
7. Cup available in small, medium, and large sizes to suit various applications in foundry
8. Well-matched with any thermal analysis system (Carbon Silicon Analyser)
|Resin content :||3.5%|
|Moisture content :||0.5% Min.|
|Core Hardness :||80-100 CHN|
|Special Thermocouple Tolerance :||± 10C at 1200 0C|
|High-Grade Silica Sand :||(AFS 75-80 ) – 100 Parts|
|Application||to measure carbon and silicon content of molten iron|
|Product Keywords||thermal analysis sampling cup, te cup, sampling thermal cup|
|Shelf Life :||6 Months Min.|
The expendable carbon cup (thermal analysis cup) is for determining the Carbon equivalent, % Carbon, and % Silicon in molten iron by using the principle of thermal analysis. The advantages of this carbon cup are as follows:
1. With Tellurium grain, the complete white iron solidification can be met
2. Fast thermocouple response
3. Precisely measuring the temperature of melting iron sample
4. Provide uniform cooling curve
5. High accuracy of the content of Carbon and Silicon
6. Improve the casting process control
First of all, our factory adheres to the principle of quality first. We have a group of professional technical and inspection personnel to focus on product quality control and Technological innovation. For each product, we have strict process inspection and factory inspection. We have a well export experience, to provide customers with professional pre-sales and after-sales service and technical support. The sales process will be active tracking queries, positively solving the problems in the follow-up use of customers.