HR Fast thermocouple used to measure the temperature of molten steel and high-temperature molten metal. The working principle is based on the thermoelectric effect of metals, using the temperature difference between the two ends to measure the temperature of molten steel and molten metal.inquiry
1. Fast thermocouple measurement with high accuracy
2. Fast Response
3. Lightweight structure
4. Easy to use
5. Protection tube length can be customized
|Using range recommended (°C)||Wire diameter(mm)||Tolerance||Tube length|
|PtRh10%-Pt||S||KS-602/604||1650||0.05||≤ ±5 °C|| 300-1200mm (custom made available)
|PtRh13%-Pt||R||KR-602/604||1650||0.05||≤ ±5 °C|
|PtRh30%-PtRh6%||B||KB-602/604||1760||0.05||≤ ±5 °C|
1. Insert the thermocouple into the temperature measuring lance. If the preparation light of the temperature measuring instrument is on, it means the thermocouple contacts well with the lance.
2. During measurement, insert the thermocouple into the molten liquid, and the insertion depth is 300-400mm.
3. Insert the thermocouple into molten steel/iron liquid, after 3-6seconds, the red light is on, which means the process of measurement is finished, then lift the lance.
First of all, our factory adheres to the principle of quality first. We have a group of professional technical and inspection personnel to focus on product quality control and Technological innovation. For each product, we have strict process inspection and factory inspection. We have a well export experience, to provide customers with professional pre-sales and after-sales service and technical support. The sales process will be active tracking queries, positively solving the problems in the follow-up use of customers.