The ceramic filter plate uses a three-dimensional network structure and organic bubbles with connected pores as a substrate. It is infiltrated into the special quality molten material slurry with thixotropy. The automatic extrusion process of the square correction center distance is adopted to make the slurry evenly spread on the foam skeleton of the substrate. After drying and curing at high temperature 1680 ℃ roasting.
It is installed in the filter box for aluminum alloy liquid impurity filtration. It satisfies the production of high value-added, high-tech aluminum alloy precision casting for aviation, transportation, etc.
Such as: computer hard disk, micron aluminum foil wool, PS board base for printing, can material, jet turbine engine fan blade and other products.
1. Gently put the filter plate into the filter box, and press the sealing gasket around the filter plate by hand to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing or floating.
2. Preheat filter box and filter plate evenly. Make it close to the temperature of molten aluminum, and the preheating temperature of the filter plate is not lower than 260 °C.
Preheat to remove adsorbed water. It is beneficial to help to open the initial filter pore size in an instant, and prevent the partial hole blockage of the filter plate caused by thermal expansion and cold contraction.
Preheating can be electric or gas heating. Heat normally for 15-30 minutes.
3. Pay attention to the change of the aluminum hydraulic head during casting, and maintain the control of the normal demand of aluminum liquid. The normal starting indenter is 100-150mm. When the molten aluminum begins to pass, the pressure head will drop below 75-100mm, and then the pressure head will gradually increase.
4. During the normal filtration process, avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate. At the same time, the launder should be filled with aluminum water to avoid too much disturbance of the aluminum liquid.
5. After filtration, take out the filter plate in time and clean the filter box.
The above are some introductions of SEFU ceramic filter plates. What else do you want to know about ceramic filter plates? Come and leave us a message, let us discuss it together.