Honeycomb materials function mainly as the catalyst support/carrier, which is called honeycomb ceramic catalyst substrate. Ceramic Honeycomb with Cell structure density ranging from 10 to 300cpsi / 400cpsi / 600cpsi (CPSI means cells per square inch).inquiry
Honeycomb materials function mainly as the catalyst support/carrier, which is called honeycomb ceramic catalyst substrate. Ceramic Honeycomb with Cell structure density ranging from 10 to 300cpsi /400cpsi /600cpsi (CPSI means cells per square inch). After the honeycomb catalyst substrate is coated with platinum, palladium, rhodium, and other catalysts, it is widely used in the purification of organic waste gas, automobile exhaust, Heat exchange system industrial waste gas treatment, coal-fired power plant flue gas purification, Nitrogen oxide purification system, garbage incineration, and harmful gas purification treatment, etc.
1. Substrate: Honeycomb Ceramic substrate (Cordierite)
2. Light-off Temperature: CO≤ 200° C, HC≤ 200° C, NOX≤ 200° C
3. Coating Losing Rate ≤ 3%
4. Conversion Rate: CO≥ 90%, HC≥ 90%, NOX≥ 80%
5. Standard: Euro 2, Euro 3, Euro 4, Euro 5, and Euro 6
6. Cell density: 400 cpsi
7. Size: Diameter: 80-144 mm; Length: 70-152 mm (Customizable)
8. Working Temperature: 150°C-1200°C
9. Shape: Round, Oval (customizable)
1. Ceramic honeycomb substrate is famous for its high specific surface area, low-pressure drop, fast light-off time, and reliable and durable performance.
2. Professional catalyst technology to ensure that different high-efficiency catalyst formulations are provided for various harmful gas pollutants.
3. Low starting temperature
4. Long service life