Fiberglass mesh filters are manufactured with high-temperature-resistant fiber, further more, they are produced by special technique and following-process, so with special technology and stable quality. Fiberglass mesh filters are designed for the filtration of molten steel, which can effectively remove slag, refractory particles, and non-metallic inclusions from molten metals.inquiry
1. The fiberglass mesh filter for molten steel can easy to use
2. Improves fluidity and metal distribution
3. Removes micron-sized inclusions and impurities
4. Can be used with existing pattern equipment
5. Eliminates inclusions created by ceramic chips
|Sustaining working time (min)||5minutes|
|Gas evolution||60 cm3/g|
|Application||Small size cast steel|
1. The Cut pieces filter mesh is used for in-mold filtration like sand casting, gravity casting, etc;
2. The Cut pieces filter mesh is placed on riser sleeves, bottom or across ports in walls;
3. The cut pieces filter mesh to provide a weakened plane for riser knock-off;
4. The Cup shapes mesh filter for investment casting.
Quality is the life of Honesty. We use only the best quality original components to ensure the standard of our product range is of the highest caliber.
All products we sold out are strictly selected and tested by our QC department.
We offer as many shipping options as possible, including DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx and EMS, Airfreight, and by Sea.