The ceramic foam filter is a new type of molten filter to decrease casting flaws. It is made from high-quality ceramic materials Al2O3, Sic, ZrO2. The size is available in square, round, and custom geometric shapes. Size ranging from 40-500mm, and thickness from 10-50mm. The porosities are 10-40ppi.inquiry
1. Ceramic foam filter for casting with precise dimensional tolerances
2. High Mechanical Strength
3. Strong adsorption function, reduce inclusion
4. Phosphate-free, No Pollution for Environment
5. Good filtering effect, reduce reject Rate
|Filter type||Ceramic Foam Filters|
|Pore Density||10-40 PPI||10-60 PPI||10-30 PPI|
|Volume Density||0.4 – 0.5 g/cm3||0.3-0.5 g/cm3||0.9 – 1.2 g/cm3|
|Operating temperature (ºC)||≤ 1500||≤ 1100||≤ 1700|
|Compressive Strength (MPa)||≥0.9||≥0.8||≥1.5|
|Thermal Shock Resistance(times/1100ºC)||6||6||6|
|Applications||Ductile cast iron ,Grey iron and other cast iron and nonferrous alloy||Aluminum , Aluminum alloys and other non-ferrous alloy.||Stainless steel ,Carbon steel and large cast iron .|
1. Silicon Carbide Ceramic Foam Filter is applied to purge and filter solution of ductile iron casting, grey iron, and other iron castings.
2. Zirconia Ceramic Foam Filter is applied to purge and filter solution of steel high-temperature metal such as steel alloy stainless steel etc.
3. Alumina Ceramic Foam Filter is applied to purge and filter the solution of aluminium and aluminium alloys.
First of all, our factory adheres to the principle of quality first. We have a group of professional technical and inspection personnel to focus on product quality control and Technological innovation. For each product, we have strict process inspection and factory inspection. We have a well export experience, to provide customers with professional pre-sales and after-sales service and technical support. The sales process will be active tracking queries, positively solving the problems in the follow-up use of customers.