The function of setting the riser sleeves during casting is reflected in the following: the foundry riser sleeve is the cavity used to store the metal liquid on the mold. It is designed to improve the quality of castings. The setting of the riser sleeve is a casting process measure taken to prevent the shrinkage of the casting. The riser sleeve is mostly used for alloys with large shrinkage and easy to form shrinkage holes, such as cast steel, aluminum-silicon alloy, and ductile iron.
• Reduce internal defects in castings.
• High calorific value and good thermal insulation.
• No carburization and contamination of molten metal during production.
• Improve overall production and profitability of castings.
• Reduce cleaning and maintenance costs.
|Riser size (mm)||Volume (CC)|
• Provide custom riser sleeves, technical support and solutions
• Free sample trial production
• Provide customer-first service
Q1: What is your sample policy?
A: Normally a small number of free samples, but the freight should be borne by you.
Q2: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T & L/C will be available
Q3: How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, samples will be sent immediately within 3-5 days if the goods are in stock; usually, it will take 7 to 15 days after receiving your advance payment. The exact delivery time depends on the item and the quantity you ordered.