This high-efficiency exothermic and heat-insulating riser sleeve has low density, good strength, toughness, and is especially suitable for cast iron, cast steel, and various molding processes.
The heating and the heat-insulating exothermic sleeve has high calorific value, high strength, and good toughness. It is made of light heat-generating heat-insulating material, combined with a heat-generating agent with high calorific value and no pollution to the alloy, to ensure that it has high feeding performance. Its low gas generation, good air permeability, and high refractoriness make the return material clean.
When the high-temperature molten metal contacts the riser sleeve, an exothermic reaction begins, which will further heat the molten metal, prolong the solidification time, further reduce the volume of the riser, and significantly improve the process yield.
Compared with ordinary risers, the use of this product can prolong the cooling time of the molten metal, enhance the feeding effect, improve the yield of the casting process, save energy and labor, reduce the production cost of the casting, and improve the inherent quality of the casting and the compactness of the casting. , improve economic efficiency.
|Riser size (mm)||Volume (CC)|
1. Thermal insulation, heat preservation, high fever. Can be used according to specific needs.
2. The exothermic riser sleeve can prolong the solidification time, promote sequential solidification and improve the process yield.
3. It can provide the corresponding riser sleeve breaker core.
Features of Exothermic Sleeve Breaker Core:
It has the characteristics of high strength, good heat resistance, and complete specifications.
1. The riser sleeve can be removed by mechanical hammering to reduce the workload of grinding and cleaning the riser sleeves.
2. Avoid local cracks and the phenomenon of casting flesh falling off when the root of the thick exothermic sleeves of gas cutting castings is cut.
3. It is beneficial to avoid the hot joint at the root of the riser sleeve and improve the mechanical properties of the casting.