The diesel particulate filter (DPF) is installed in the diesel engine exhaust system. The removal efficiency of particulate matter (PM) by wall flow filtration is up to 98%. It is an effective method to control the black smoke phenomenon of exhaust emission and reduce noise pollution.inquiry
The diesel particulate filter (DPF) is sprayed with metal platinum, rhodium, and palladium. The black smoke containing carbon particles discharged from the diesel engine enters the engine exhaust particulate trap through a special pipe, and the carbon particles are adsorbed on the filter made of metal fiber felt through the densely arranged bag filter inside; When the adsorption amount of particles reaches a certain level, the burner at the tail end will automatically ignite and burn the soot particles adsorbed on it, which will become harmless carbon dioxide to the human body.
We can produce DPF with hole density of 100 mesh and 200 mesh. The products can meet Euro V, Euro VI, EPA and other emission standards, and can be widely used in diesel vehicles and general machinery.
• Black smoke treatment and deodorization effect is obvious, and the opacity is close to zero.
• The DPF element used in the system has a long service life.
• The purification system is automatically started, controlled and easy to operate.
• Intelligent regeneration control system to reduce energy consumption.
• Rugged construction, stainless steel enclosure.
• Assembly structure, easy installation.