Sefu company mainly provides brazed diamond tools for cast iron.
The brazing technology is used to optimize the distribution of abrasive particles, which fundamentally solves the problem of insufficient retention and uneven distribution of abrasives. The series of brazed diamond tools developed by us have advantages over sintered or electroplated diamond tools.inquiry
• Diamond saw blades can cut cast iron products and metal profiles, as well as metal surface grinding. Such as ship processing
• Cutting rigid composite materials. For example, emergency rescue, car dismantling
• Cutting hard plastics and glass fiber reinforced plastics
|Cutting the pouring riser of automobile castings|
|Saw blade model||CD-400|
|Saw blade specifications||400*2.4*32|
|Cutting machine parameters||Power 5.5KW|
|Surface quality after processing||Ra12.5|
1. Fast cutting with knife feeds more smoothly, sharp cutting and high efficiency;
2. Continuous cutting for a long time without changing the film, everything is always sharp in the end;
3. Good abrasion resistance, wear-resistance, and long service life;
4. The saw blade will not drop the head after cutting for a long time, is not easy to deform, and is safe to use;
5. The corrugated teeth have fast heat dissipation, fast chip removal and easy hand feeling.