The brazing saw blade directly brazes the emery to the metal surface so that the emery is in direct contact with the cutting object to achieve sharp special effects. There is no tooth loss during the use of brazed diamond slices, which is safe and environmentally friendly, allowing you to truly feel the sense of grinding that diamond brings to you.inquiry
Following are the parameters of brazed diamond cutting blades for iron casting. In addition to the following specifications, we can also customize non-standard sizes according to customer requirements.
|Item Number||Diameter Size
|Saw Blade Teeth
1. Fast cutting with knife feeds more smoothly, sharp cutting and high efficiency;
2. Continuous cutting for a long time without changing the film, everything is always sharp in the end;
3. Good abrasion resistance, wear-resistance, and long service life;
4. The saw blade will not drop the head after cutting for a long time, is not easy to deform, and is safe to use;
5. The corrugated teeth have fast heat dissipation, fast chip removal and easy hand feeling.
• Distributors all over the world, with many years of overseas sales experience;
• Covering dozens of countries and regions in Europe, America, Australia, Egypt, Iran, India, Brazil, Russia, Southeast Asia, etc.;
• We have long-term cooperation with many electric tools and automation equipment companies.