1. The main function of the exothermic riser sleeve is to feed the casting.
2. The blind riser in casting also has the function of gas outlet and slag collection.
The exothermic riser sleeves are suitable for the production of cast iron, ductile iron, alloy cast iron, cast steel, non-ferrous and other castings.
1. The user can produce more and heavier castings with the same weight of the molten metal, or reduce the melting amount of molten metal.
2. The user can reduce the volume of the casting mold or increase the number of castings by producing castings of the same weight, saving the cost of casting materials.
3. Users can reduce the size of the riser and reduce the cost of removing the riser by producing castings of the same weight.
|Riser size (mm)||Volume (CC)|
1. Calculate the number of risers required according to the shape, material and size of the casting.
2. Select the specifications according to the company’s riser performance and grade table.
3. Put the riser into the gating system according to the feeding process.
4. Inspection after physical casting to optimize the feeding process
1. Store in a special carton with a fixed position, and pack it with a transparent plastic film.
2. When transporting, it should be handled with care, avoid strong vibration, pay attention to moisture-proof and prevent damage.
3. The product should be stored indoors, do not get wet.